KDE Plasma stands at version 5.15.2, while GNOME comes in at 3.30
and Xfce at 4.12.4, while Cinnamon comes in at 4.0 and MATE at 1.21.2.
This release comes with the name “19.03”.
Calamares – our new installer
This is the 10nd release with the new installer built from the Calamares Installer Framework and we are quite happy with it. It is under steady developement and will in the near future improve quite a bit on LVM and LUKS2.
The partitioning is done by the brand new kpmcore 3.3.0, which is also at the heart of the KDE Partition Manager (KPM). The corresponding package for that is called partitionmanager
UEFI installs made easy
With Calamares we can proclaim full implementation of UEFI-Installs since 2017.1.0. For now we still have encryption with LUKS and LVM turned off, which Calamares offers as an option. We want to be on top of that feature before we offer it to you. Offering it means we need to be able to support this critical functionality. We do not feel we can do this adequatly at the moment, as it is an ongoing developement, that should be more mature with kpmcore 3.4.
FIX AND NEW FEATURES:
- New version of the calamares installer that solves the language problem after installation.
- Add icon desktop to gnome ( enable default )
- Fixed the issue of completing the installation macbook pc.
- Add Nagios nework monitoring
- Added some features including official support for Filmora.
- New wallpapers and fix mkinitcpio kernel macbook.
- New packages add and custom kernel support anbox.
- New Condres Control Center alpha version.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\