high-speed satellite internetThe race is on for next-generation high-speed satellite internet. OneWeb and partner Airbus have sent up their first six satellites to space, using an Arianespace Soyuz rocket launched from French Guiana.
OneWeb plans to begin launching more than 30 satellites per month starting as early as September so its constellation of 650 satellites is nearly 25% complete by year-end.
- Start-up OneWeb sent its first six satellites to space on Wednesday.
- OneWeb plans to launch 650 satellites in an interconnected network, called a constellation.
- Several other companies are also racing to launch satellite internet constellations, including Boeing, SpaceX and Telesat.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE REVEALS OPERATION PHANTOM SIGHT - May 19, 2019
- Guard of Wonderland Game - May 19, 2019
- Robolinux 10.5 Versions update - May 19, 2019