high-speed satellite internetThe race is on for next-generation high-speed satellite internet. OneWeb and partner Airbus have sent up their first six satellites to space, using an Arianespace Soyuz rocket launched from French Guiana.
OneWeb plans to begin launching more than 30 satellites per month starting as early as September so its constellation of 650 satellites is nearly 25% complete by year-end.
- Start-up OneWeb sent its first six satellites to space on Wednesday.
- OneWeb plans to launch 650 satellites in an interconnected network, called a constellation.
- Several other companies are also racing to launch satellite internet constellations, including Boeing, SpaceX and Telesat.
- MTG Arena CALLING ALL HISTORIC BRAWL FANS June 19- 25 - June 14, 2021
- Chernobylite Breaks Free From the Exclusion Zone on July 28th, 2021 - June 14, 2021
- Revolutionary time-looping strategy FPS Lemnis Gate launches 3 August 2021 - June 14, 2021