A self-contained side story, A self-righteous protagonist and an epic fight for the future of Varnhold awaits!
Owlcat Games and Deep Silver today
Fearless conquerors of The Stolen Lands can now enjoy a complete self-contained side story that will test their resolve, stretch their leadership abilities and reveal truths, all from a previous companions point of view!
“We wanted something fresh and stimulating, this DLC in addition to offering a lot of content,
Watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/WUzEurNUMgw
· Play a complete and challenging self-contained side story
· Create a new character and fight for the future of Varnhold while your main campaign’s hero establishes their barony in the Shrike Hills
· Experience the adventure from a companion’s point of view
· Explore a huge new dungeon. What secrets lie in the forbidden depths?
· Import your achievements into the main campaign! After you finish the DLC, a new event will unlock in the main story: Maegar Varn will invite you to visit the dungeon once again — to witness the consequences of your decisions…
· Lead your commander to victory in combat and to prosperity in peace
Join Varn as his General, and experience Varnhold’s valorous history first-hand — the whole of it, not just the outcome!
More information can be found at –
Pathfinder: Kingmaker takes players on a tour through the infamous Stolen Lands, the dangerous and turbulent territories well known within Pathfinder fandom. The computer RPG revisits familiar characters and well-known locations of the series’ lore as well as treat players to brand new adventures, deadly foes, and unforeseen twists and turns. Fans of the fantasy pen-and-paper RPG will experience its epic, heroic universe in new ways while computer RPG gamers will discover their favorite genre in a more contemporary light, in stunning 3D graphics that bring the universe to life.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker will challenge players as both adventurers and rulers as they claim explored lands and carve their own kingdom from the wilderness. Kingdom founding goes beyond simple stronghold-building to become a true reflection of the hero’s character and choices made throughout the game. Each kingdom is a living thing shaped by alignment, choices, allies, and the hero’s ability to lead his or her people.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer Sunday MTG Arena Bowl - January 26, 2020
- COMMANDOS 2 & PRAETORIANS HD REMASTERS OUT NOW ON PC - January 26, 2020
- Octahedron gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games - January 26, 2020