The coming week, players can put their drifting skills to the test before the full release!
Rotterdam, The Netherlands - February 27, 2019 - From February 27, 18:00 CET until March 6, 18:00 CET, the futuristic arcade racer Xenon Racer is playable in Open Beta on Steam®. It will be the first time ever Xenon Racer is playable with steering wheel support.
By joining the Open Beta, players worldwide can already drift through the turns in Xenon-powered cars before the launch on March 26th, and give their feedback. Xenon Racer, developed by 3DClouds, is coming both digitally and physically to PlayStation®4 and PS4 Pro, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, Nintendo SwitchTM and Steam®.
To celebrate the Open Beta launch, a new car showcase video was released: https://youtu.be/R87fVKOxR10
Steam Open Beta: https://store.steampowered.com/app/899390/OpenBeta
Download the press kit: https://my.hidrive.com/share/gegph7d0-s
Join the discussion on Discord: https://discord.gg/rGgSXCr
Steering wheel support
In the Xenon Racer Beta version, players can literally get behind the wheel as well. Xenon Racer offers steering wheel support for the Logitech G25, G29 and G920, the Thrustmaster TX Racing, T300 RS, T150 RS, T80, TMX Force, T-GT, Ferrari 458 and TS-XW, and the Fanatec ClubSport and CSL Elite. Additionally, it’s been confirmed that Xenon Racer includes Widescreen Monitor Support and the option to unlock the frame rate.
The Beta version includes both Fast Race and Online Multiplayer modes. There are two different racing tracks to try, “Tokyo Garden” and “Lake Louise Forest”, both of which can also be raced in reversed direction. Moreover, two different car models are included in the Beta version, both available in Normal and Performance variants. Finally, there will be a new car skin, which is designed especially for the Open Beta players.
Two Beta Contests
Ten players joining the Beta have a chance to win the game for free on launch by participating in one of the two contests, the Leaderboards and Photo Modecontest. There are prizes for the best leaderboard time on each of the four tracks, and six prizes for the best pictures taken in photo mode either during the race or in the garage.
Xenon Racer Features
- Race at top speeds in electric vehicles boosted by Xenon gas
- Drift through the streets of major cities like Tokyo and Dubai in the year 2030
- Triumph in singleplayer, split-screen & online multiplayer championships
- Master your drifting skills, it’s essential to get the best times on the leaderboards
- Customize your car with tons of parts to create the ultimate racing vehicle
- FANDOM FARE KIDS Lather Rinse and Repeat Weekend on ROBLOX Ghost Simulator - July 11, 2020
- Those Who Remain retail-exclusive Deluxe Edition steps into the light today in Europe and July 17 in North America. - July 11, 2020
- Multiplayer Dungeon Crawler Blightbound Charges into Early Access on July 29 - July 11, 2020