Tuesday, February 26, 2019 — There’s $400,000 USD on the line for players competing in the first major tournament of the StarCraft II World Championship Series for 2019. IEM Katowice continues its run as one of the most stacked tournaments in StarCraft history! With 76 players featured, nearly every contender from the WCS Circuit and WCS Korea is present, looking to jumpstart their position in the 2019 WCS standings.
StarCraft II World Championship Series
The Ro76 has already kicked off,and viewers have the chance to earn in-game loot simply by tuning in to Twitch. Additionally, the IEM Katowice War Chest is still available, which means viewers have the chance to earn War Chest XP and Twitch Drops at the same time.
- Tuesday, February 26 from 16:00 CET
- Thursday, February 28 from 16:30 CET
- Friday, March 1 from 16:30 CET
- Saturday, March 2 from 16:30 CET
- Sunday, March 3 from 16:00 CET
Check out the full IEM Katowice Survival Guide, for more tournament details.
Keep an eye on the Round of 76 Open Bracket players and the Round of 24 qualified players – which includes European stars Joona “Serral” Sotala from Finland and Marc “uThermal” Schlappi from the Netherlands – throughout the week.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- CCP Games Warps to EVEsterdam To Kick Off Its EVE Invasion World Tour - March 20, 2019
- DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ ADDS GOKU FROM DRAGON BALL GT TO ITS IMPRESSIVE ROSTER OF CHARACTERS - March 20, 2019
- Zorin OS 15 Beta Release - March 20, 2019