XSEED Games Brings Esteemed RPG with New Dual Audio Option to a New Console Generation to Relive or Experience for the First Time
Torrance, Calif. – February 26, 2019 – XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today announced that the definitive version of the Nihon Falcom-developed RPG, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, will launch on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system on March 26. Pre-orders are now open for the physical day one The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel “Decisive Edition” for a suggested retail price of $49.99. For more details on where to pre-order the Decisive Edition, please visit the Trails of Cold Steel product website. The standalone game will also be available digitally on the PlayStation™ Store for $39.99.
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel Decisive Edition includes:
- Physical copy of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel on PS4™ system
- 50 mira replica Collector’s Coin
- Musical Selections CD containing 21 full-length tracks
- SteelBook® case showcasing artwork, with a separate outer package design
- Bonus: 10pg exclusive ‘Alisa Reinford’s Cold Steel Crash Course!’ comics included within the physical 52pg manual
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel gives players the chance to follow the activities of Thors Military Academy’s specialized “Class VII” on the PS4™ system with added features not found in any previous console releases. This includes dual audio for the first time in the series’ history on console, allowing players to enjoy the original Japanese voices for each of the games’ myriad characters. Additionally, they may choose to play with the much-lauded English dub that includes over 5,000 additional English lines previously available only in the PC edition.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Who says you can’t fight fire with fire Let it be Eternal - March 24, 2019
- eGG NETWORK TO BROADCAST CORSAIR DREAMLEAGUE SEASON 11 IN SOUTHEAST ASIA - March 23, 2019
- ESL and WESA partner with Occitanie Region for the CS:GO Pro League - March 23, 2019