Huawei has 'completely taken over' the Mobile World Congress: Washington’s campaign to restrict the integration of Chinese telecommunications equipment maker Huawei in 5G networks shifts to Barcelona this week
as global industry leaders gather for an emergency meeting on the sidelines of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) to discuss the possibility of excluding the Shenzhen-based vendor from European markets. [Yahoo Finance]
Huawei Mobile World Congress:
- China’s Huawei, Finland’s Nokia and Sweden’s Ericsson are the three biggest providers of telecommunications equipment in the world, accounting for more than half of revenues in the market, according to research firm Dell’Oro Group.
- “If we concentrate it down to two players I think that’s an unhealthy position not just for us as an industry but also for national infrastructure in the country,” Vodafone CEO Nick Read said.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- YUR Raises $1.1 Million and Launches its Beta on Oculus Quest and Mobile to Make Gamers Fit with VR - September 23, 2019
- Pokémon Red and Blue Get Metal Tribute by Ro Panuganti - September 23, 2019
- [SWITCH] Monster Boy – New update: Switch Lite color scheme - September 23, 2019