Huawei has 'completely taken over' the Mobile World Congress: Washington’s campaign to restrict the integration of Chinese telecommunications equipment maker Huawei in 5G networks shifts to Barcelona this week
as global industry leaders gather for an emergency meeting on the sidelines of the Mobile World Congress (MWC) to discuss the possibility of excluding the Shenzhen-based vendor from European markets. [Yahoo Finance]
Huawei Mobile World Congress:
- China’s Huawei, Finland’s Nokia and Sweden’s Ericsson are the three biggest providers of telecommunications equipment in the world, accounting for more than half of revenues in the market, according to research firm Dell’Oro Group.
- “If we concentrate it down to two players I think that’s an unhealthy position not just for us as an industry but also for national infrastructure in the country,” Vodafone CEO Nick Read said.
- TEAM KIDS playing Roblox Ghost simulator we made the leap of Faith - July 10, 2020
- PUBG MOBILE FURTHERS ANTI-CHEAT MEASURES WITH NEW SPECTATING SYSTEM UPGRADE - July 10, 2020
- Modest Hero coming to Steam on July 14, Bastille day - July 10, 2020