SpaceX on Thursday night recorded its second milestone of reusing a single Falcon 9 rocket three times, launching a hodgepodge of spacecraft into orbit. Among them was a communications satellite built by Maxar Technologies, as well as a SpaceIL's "Beresheet" lunar lander which, if successful,
would see Israel become the fourth country in history to land on the moon and the first privately-funded lunar mission. Reusing rockets is key to SpaceX (SPACE), which hopes to make humanity "a
SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket survived a 'spicy' landing at sea after launching the first ever private moon mission
- SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket endured "a rather spicy landing" on Thursday night returning from a successful mission.
- During a tense livestreamed landing, SpaceX engineer Jessie Anderson said the rocket survived despite"challenging conditions" on the droneship — a robotic landing platform in the sea.
- The SpaceX control room erupted with cheers and hollers as the 23-story rocket powered down on the landing craft in the Atlantic.
Read More Business Insider
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Who says you can’t fight fire with fire Let it be Eternal - March 24, 2019
- eGG NETWORK TO BROADCAST CORSAIR DREAMLEAGUE SEASON 11 IN SOUTHEAST ASIA - March 23, 2019
- ESL and WESA partner with Occitanie Region for the CS:GO Pro League - March 23, 2019