She was forged in flame, and now brings hellfire to bear against all who oppose her – her name is Lucia, and she is the fire-wielding Pyromancer from DeckofAshes, the story-driven deck-building RPG, coming this April to Early Access on Steam.
Today, developer AY Games introduces Lucia to the world, so players will be ready to field her in battle and turn their foes to cinders when Deck of Ashes becomes available.
Lucia is one of the playable characters coming to Deck of Ashes, and she’s sure to bring some “fire” to players’ adventures in the game. Burned alive for unintentionally helping release the horrific “Ash Curse” on the world, Lucia rose like the legendary Phoenix, becoming one with the flame, but eternally tormented by it at the same time. Lucia, as the Pyromancer, seeks to regain her once peaceful life – and will scorch anything and anyone who stands in her way.
The Pyromancer is a playable character in Deck of Ashes, and she brings with her three core abilities –
- Feel the Burn: Set your enemies on fire and watch them wither to ash
- Strength Comes From Pain: Trade some of your own health to accelerate the incineration of your foes
- The Ultimate Sacrifice: Set your precious cards and deck on fire to obtain obscenely powerful effects
Deck of Ashes is a procedurally-generated turn-based RPG with a unique twist: players must explore the world as they track down powerful cards in order to forge a powerful Battle Deck. After battling an ever-more challenging succession of foes, players will use their deck to battle the ultimate evil and dispel the Ash Curse. Be careful, though, as losing a battle means losing all your hard-earned cards, and having to start fresh!
In Deck of Ashes, players will find themselves scouring a grim fantasy world in search of combat cards, supplies, and other resources – all while battling against some of the vilest beasts the cursed land has to offer. While collecting cards to outfit their deck with a band of ruthless antiheroes, players will choose their champion — each of whom has a unique card deck — and take on the world, one intense encounter after another.
Key Features Include:
- Build Power-Fueled Decks: Test your wit and your strategic mettle with powerful Battle Decks, each crafted with unique combat cards that deal staggering combos and unforgiving effects
- Eerily Wonderful Environments: Explore and navigate a completely hand-drawn cursed landscape with dangers lurking in every shadow
- A Biome (and Monster) for Every Occasion: Discover unique biomes, each harboring different monster types
- Stayin’ Alive, Stayin’ Alive: Enjoy an ever-changing, new experience each game with procedurally generated realms waiting to devour the next unwary traveler
- No Mercy for the Weary: Mistakes are unacceptable, death is forever — without the use of dark magic, once you die, you’re gone for good
Developed and published by AY Games, Deck of Ashes is a single-player rogue-lite RPG with deck-building mechanics. Deck of Ashes will come to Steam Early Access in April with a full release planned for later in 2019. For more information, visit https://aygamesco.com/.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Double Trouble DLC announced for Wargroove - October 14, 2019
- Billy Bomber – a new logic game debuts on Nintendo Switch - October 14, 2019
- Press Release of Computer Tycoon by Progorion – 2019.10.14. - October 14, 2019