- Cronos’s stock doubled since the announced deal with Altria in December. Some are calling the stock move frothy and backing away from the stock.
- Valuations are appropriate for the stock with regards to what the company can produce and demand within the Cannabis industry in Canada.
- Look for clues with sales in Canada to determine how much more production capacity is needed. With the Altria deal, Cronos is well-positioned to expand and capitalize. Read More Seeking Alpha
Cronos Stock Doubles In 2 Months is it A Bubble While the pot news today proceeds with the pattern of positive features that we’ve been seeing all week, without precedent for a few days, the pot financial exchange is coordinating that energy.
Cannabis stocks in all cases are to a great extent up today. We’re not seeing real development, however a couple of solid point increases all over. It’s likewise a decent difference in pace, considering quite a bit of this current week saw the business taking somewhat of a hit.
We’ll begin with the organization that has stolen the show to begin the year: Cronos Group In.
Cronos stock hopped around two percent in early-morning exchanging today. In the course of recent days, in any case, CRON stock has been extremely great, increasing over 10%.
Cronos Group Inc is a diversified and vertically integrated cannabis company. It produces and sells legal marijuana in the Canadian medical market.
Cronos Group Inc is a Canada-based cannabis company. Its principal activities comprise of production and sale of cannabis in federally legal jurisdictions, including Canada and Germany. It sells dried cannabis and cannabis oils under its medical cannabis brand Peace Naturals. The company operates two wholly-owned licensed producers regulated within Health Canada’s Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations namely, Peace Naturals and OGBC.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- KeyWe, the adorable co-op mail delivery game, to be published by Sold Out, coming in 2021 - February 20, 2020
- MTG Arena Game of the Daythe hills arre live with the sound of Freezing - February 19, 2020
- Deliver Us The Moon Rockets Toward PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - February 19, 2020