New premium smartphone experiences help celebrate 10 years of Galaxy innovations
Celebrating a decade since the launch of the first Galaxy S, Samsung Electronics introduces a new line of premium smartphones: Galaxy S10. With four unique devices, the Galaxy S10 line is engineered to meet the distinct needs of today’s smartphone market, so consumers can do more of what they love. Each device delivers a next-generation experience in the categories consumers care about most: groundbreaking innovations in display, camera
New Samsung Galaxy S10 Includes Cryptocurrency Key Storage. The new Samsung Galaxy S10 features a storage system for private keys for blockchain-related systems. The new Samsung smartphone, the Galaxy S10, will include storage for private cryptocurrency keys, according to an official press release on
A New Era of 5G Connectivity
Just as it did with 2G, 3G
- Gaming: Engineered for the best possible gaming experience, Galaxy S10 is built with AI-based on-device gaming performance optimization software and premium hardware including Dolby Atmos for gaming mode and a vapor chamber cooling system. Galaxy S10 is also the first mobile device to be optimized for games created on the Unity platform.
- Security: Galaxy S10 is built with defense-grade Samsung Knox, as well as a secure storage backed by hardware, which houses your private keys for blockchain-enabled mobile services.
- Aqua Lungers Now Available in Europe, Australia/New Zealand & Select Countries - June 4, 2020
- New multiplayer trailer for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated shows brand new horde mode - June 4, 2020
- P.A.M.E.L.A. Leaves Early Access on June 18th with Much-Anticipated Story Mode - June 4, 2020