Today, Stardock released Galactic Civilizations® III: Retribution, a brand new expansion for its popular space strategy sandbox game, Galactic Civilizations III. In Retribution, your civilization has uncovered powerful artifacts, discovered how to construct hypergates, encountered two new major civilizations, and much more.
Galactic Civilizations III is a 4X space strategy game set in the 23rd century where humans and aliens are competing against each other for domination. Across the galaxy, ancient alien artifacts are being discovered, giving civilizations powerful new capabilities. Meanwhile, as civilizations try to carefully balance building an economy, funding an
What started as a crusade has become a war of retribution.
Across the galaxy, ancient alien artifacts are being discovered, giving civilizations powerful new capabilities. Meanwhile, as civilizations try to carefully balance building an economy, funding an ever growing war machine, and engaging in diplomacy, the humans of Sol III have invented a game-changing new technology – Hypergates – which, when connected, allow for rapid transit across the galaxy.
With two new major civilizations and the concluding campaign to the Galactic Civilizations III backstory that serves this massive space 4X sandbox game, Retribution asks the question: How will you rule your galaxy?
- Artifacts – Powerful items buried on planets across the galaxy will give your civilization instant-access to new abilities.
- Hypergates – Construct powerful gateways that, when linked, allow your fleets to travel even faster across hyperspace.
- New Major Civilizations – The Drath and the Korath are back! The manipulative Drath pull the strings across the galaxy while the Korath rely on extermination. Each has its own set of special abilities, bonuses, and ship parts.
- Supply ships – No longer do your planets act just as islands in space. Supply ships can be constructed to deliver goods and services to your other planets to aid in their development.
- New Technology Tree – A top to bottom overhaul of the technology tree adds depth and sharpens the strategic choices in your research options.
- Retribution Campaign – The climactic final battle players have been waiting for. The malevolent Drengin Empire thought humans were soft and peace-loving. They made a terrible mistake that may now end in their extinction.
You can view our release trailer here.
To learn more about all of the new features being added in Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution, please visit our forums or www.galciv3.com/retribution. Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution can be purchased on Steam or Stardock for $19.99. For a limited time, players can purchase the expansion for 10% off, and the base game (which includes the Crusade expansion and Mega Events DLC for free) for 70% off.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Guard of Wonderland Game - May 19, 2019
- Robolinux 10.5 Versions update - May 19, 2019
- The Skulls for the Skull Throne event returns Steam sale! - May 19, 2019