DOUBLE KICK HEROES announces its VIDEOGAME OST’s HELLGATE PACK. Bored with bland fake violin
Double Kick Heroes was initially created for Ludum Dare #34 in late 2015. The team wanted to make a frenetic rhythm game based on METAL and shooting and… well ultimate destruction, no less. They joined their METAL forces together and borrowed inspiration from the works of Tarantino, Rodriguez, the Tenacious D and, of course all these METAL legends hanging over them. With the groove of the epic Elmobo and his 25 years of experience in video game music AND METAL production, they won the Gold Medal for Music and ranked #10 in graphics for the Ludum Dare challenge. Many players enjoyed the mix of shooting, crimson mood and intense action on the beat. The game rocketed to more than 200 comments and constructive feedbacks overwhelmed them. After delivering an enhanced post jam version, more than 15 000 people played the game all around the world. They were also best shooter for some monthes on itch.io, which in these days of abundant indie shooters is a feat in itself. The crew felt a deep need for a rock solid metal-rhythm-action-shooting-Gundillac video game! So they decided to deliver a bigger and better version for desktops!
- Double kick zombies in the face with insane Metal music!
- 30 songs tremendous quality metal by an epic video game and metal composer. Isn’t it a perfect reason to sacrifice kittens for?
- Import your own music, play community designed tracks, edit your favorite songs and share challenges!
- Rodriguez infused background story about being weird teenagers living for Sex, Drugs and Heavy Metal.
- Explosions, rebels, road-rage, madness, apocalypse. Ready to hit the Fury
- The only fucking awesome rock and metal rhythm game for Steam, what
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- HyperX Announces HyperX QuadCast Microphone for Streamers and Casters - March 25, 2019
- Arcade racing is back! Launch trailer for Xenon Racer is now live - March 25, 2019
- Spacelords First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sööma - March 25, 2019