The U.S. wants China to agree to keep the yuan stable as part of the demands being put forth in current trade talks, while Beijing wants Washington to respect its right to develop and become prosperous.
President Trump said on Tuesday that the discussions were going well and suggested he was open to pushing off the deadline to complete negotiations, outlining March 1 was not a “magical” date.
- Major Asian stock markets mostly closed higher.
- U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that trade talks with China are going well, adding the current March deadline is not a “magical date.”
- Also on Tuesday, a report said the U.S. is requesting that China keep the yuan stable as part of the trade deal. That sent the offshore Chinese yuan on a path of strong gains. CNBC
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Splatoon 2 Special Demo Comes with Free Online Trial, 20% Off Full Game - March 19, 2019
- Eternal Card game New Hero: Cursed Prophet Deleph - March 19, 2019
- Tails 3.13 release is out - March 19, 2019