- Amazon plans to have half of its trips be carbonneutral by 2030.
- Amazon’s plan requires “an aggressive adoption” of electric vehicles, Morgan Stanley‘s Adam Jonas says.
- “We think investors should prepare for more moves by
megafleetsto solve for sustainability,” he says.
Push to electric vans and trucks Amazon goal of carbon neutral
Amazon’s goal of carbon neutrality will help take electric vehicles “to the next level” because the e-commerce giant has a huge fleet of vehicles, Morgan Stanley says.
“Amazon’s plans to have 50% of its trips carbon neutral by 2030 implies a major push in electric vans/delivery vehicles,” Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas said in a note Wednesday. “We think investors should prepare for more moves by megafleets to solve for sustainability.”
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- THE ACTION RPG GENRE REACHES LEVEL 9000 AS DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT BLASTS INTO STORES ON PLAYSTATION 4, XBOX ONE AND PC - January 17, 2020
- Friday MTG Arenagame of the day - January 17, 2020
- Wizard of Legend Piano Collections and Complete Soundtrack - January 17, 2020