Lay down the law one more time as Beat Cop makes its way to consoles
Warsaw, Poland, Feb 20, 2019 - 11 bit studios is happy to announce that their 80’s cop show inspired indie hit, Beat Cop
is making the move to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on
March 5, 2019, for the average price of a dozen donuts or $14.99 / €14.99.
puzzling problems on the roughest of streets, help the local community,
deal with dangerous mobsters and gangsters, be the good cop or take the
odd bribe on the side, and finally, solve the mystery of a murder
you’ve been framed for.
- Retro pixel art experience with a non-linear story and multiple endings
- The pure essence of ‘80s cop shows
- Mature *ahem* humor
- Laying down the law, one ticket at a time
Originally developed for PC by the indie team at Pixel Crow and published by 11 bit studios, Beat Cop: Console Edition has been brought to life by the sweet, huggable team at Crunching Koalas.
About Pixel Crow
Crow is a small indie game development studio in Warsaw, Poland.
Founded in 2014 by Maciej Miasik and Adam Kozlowski, both seasoned game
developers. Pixel Crow will focus on highly playable games available on
all platforms, desktop and mobile. Pixel Art is our style of choice.
About 11 bit studios
bit studios is a Warsaw-based Polish game development studio known for
This War of Mine and Frostpunk as well as a publisher teaming up with
indies to bring their gems to life. More at http://www.11bitstudios.com/
or reach out to the guys at [email protected]
- PUSS! – The surreal puzzle arcade is out now on iOS and Android - August 6, 2020
- Ian plays more Minecraftbuild more than break - August 6, 2020
- Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition unveils itself with new screenshots! - August 6, 2020