You may have seen Notices about War of Sparks popping up around facebook and other places and Wonder what it’s all about well here it is the dirt on what
War of the Spark is the 81st Magic expansion. War of the Spark will be online on MTG Arena on April 25 Officially, it is not part of a block. However, it is part of a series of three consecutive sets on the same world, unofficially referred to as the Guilds of Ravnica
While all previous sets on Ravnica focused on the ten Ravnican guilds, this set will focus on the culmination of the Bolas Arc simply using the world as a backdrop.[The set features a “crazy” element that has never been tried before
The storyline and set will revolve around the fight between the Gatewatch and Nicol Bolas. The fight turns into an all-out planeswalker war. Dozens of powerful planeswalkers, from many disparate realities, unite against the elder dragon, who has claimed dominion over Ravnica and is perilously close to completing the spell that will grant him godhood. As they fight alongside the Gatewatch—led by Chandra Nalaar, Jace Beleren, and Gideon Jura—against Bolas and his relentless army of Eternals, nothing less than the fate of the multiverse is at stake. Little do the Gatewatch suspect that Bolas has not only accounted for their interference, but he is practically relying on it.
- War of the Spark will be online on MTG Arena on April 25, two days before prerelease.
- Prerelease takes place on April 27–28, 2019, the same weekend as London MagicFest and the second Mythic Championship of the year.[ In fact, the MagicFest at a late date was revealed to be a “Prerelease grand
Magic Leagueis omitted from War of the Spark and all seasons for the foreseeable future, according to WPN because it demanded a lot of resources from stores and Tournament Organizers (TOs) and did little to drive play.
- Time Paradox Shooter Quantum League Launches on Steam Early Access - May 26, 2020
- Never Miss Another Free Game With GamerPower! - May 26, 2020
- New Trailer for Vehicle Building, Puzzle Platformer ‘Making it Home’ - May 26, 2020