‘An Unexpected DLC’, the latest DLC for Kalypso Media’s tongue-in-cheek strategy hit Dungeons 3, is available today on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox Onepriced at £3.99/$4.99/€4.99.
The new DLC continues the story of Dungeons 3, and according to developer Realmforge Studios, takes the dungeon-building sim on a challenging, fully-voiced new campaign set across three new maps, providing players with a new creep type and a new boss to face in the form of the Queen of the Forest. A new gameplay trailer for the DLC is available now.
- The dungeon manager you’ve been waiting for: Dungeons 3 is the biggest, best, and evil-est dungeon sim yet, topped off with a fully reworked overworld RTS mode.
- Under new management: Command the united forces of evil under the guidance of new character Thalya and lead them to victory.
- Size does matter: Extensive single player campaign with 20 missions and more than 20 hours of playtime, randomly generated levels, a brand new co-op mode for two players, more rooms, and more unique abilities.
- Speak (no) evil: The fan-favourite Dungeons narrator is back with his unmistakable voice, continuing the Dungeons legacy in the best way possible.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Through enticing the dark elf priestess Thalya from the fluffy clutches of the surface world to become his chief lieutenant, the Dungeon Lord has found a way to direct his campaign of conquest from the confines of his underground lair. With Thalya on the front line, and the united forces of evil to support her, players will have to use every trick in the book to best those do-gooders of the overworld, once and for all!
Unleash your dark side by creating a unique underground dungeon from a huge array of rooms, traps and structures. Raise the most terrifying army the world has ever seen, by choosing from despicable creatures such as orcs, succubae, zombies and much, much more. Then, once you have built your forces, emerge from the darkness and guide your army to the light of the overworld, where you will corrupt the land and dispatch anything even vaguely heroic, cute or unicorn-shaped. And in a first for the Dungeons series, experience randomly generated levels, so that no two sessions are alike – never-ending fun for any evil conqueror!
Dungeons 3 is the biggest, best and evil-est game in the series yet, bringing all the humour and strategic depth of classic dungeon management sims to a whole new modern audience with an extensive singleplayer campaign, two player co-op mode, and a fully re-worked overworld RTS mode. Previous DLCs include Clash of Gods, Lord of the Kings, Evil of the Caribbean and Once Upon a Time.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Pre-Purchase Asphalt 9: Legends Today, Launching on Nintendo Switch October, 8Th - September 16, 2019
- “Bloom: Memories” Continues Despite Troubled Development - September 16, 2019
- Three new dinosaurs arrive in Jurassic World Evolution: Herbivore Dinosaur Pack today - September 16, 2019