Ghost Fish Games, a division of Other Ocean Group,confirmed today that Tabletop Gods, the highly anticipated arcade action battle game, is now available in Early Access on Steam.
In Tabletop Gods, you play a power-hungry God commanding devout mortal followers across tabletop battlefields in frenetic, arcade-style combat against other players! Cast powerful spells to thwart your enemy's advances or to bolster your own attacks. Destroy your enemy's Strongholds to gain new territory. Command your believers to squash the other player’s heathen troops!
“Our Ghost Fish Games divisionis lead by an elite team of veteran developers who have combined a traditional tabletop war game experience with frenetic, arcade-action and aspects of the tower defence genre,” said Deirdre Ayre, Head of Operations for Other Ocean Group Canada. “In addition to desktop PC gameplay, Tabletop Gods can also be played in Virtual Reality, giving players the visceral experience of looming over the tabletop battlefield as they lead their troops to war against their opponent,” added Ayre.
- Cross-platform play with other players on desktop PC or in VR
- "Winner stays on" arcade-style, frenetic game play.
- Quick battles allow for quick one-off games, or longer sessions with multiple matches
- Choose your faction and tabletop battlefield
- Prepare defenses, build traps, wield mighty spells and deploy troops into combat!
- Multiplayer Arenas support up to 8 participants (round-robbin play)
- Single-player Practice and Trials modes
- Simple, intuitive controls
In a Tabletop Gods match, you have three rounds to achieve your goal of destroying more of your opponent's Strongholds than they destroy of yours. At the start of each round you'll have a short amount of time to swap out spells and troops, and secretly set traps and deploy mighty weapon towers. During the three minute round, you'll use your slowly replenishing Mana to deploy troops onto the tabletop battlefield to attack your enemy's Strongholds or to defend your own. You'll also cast powerful spells to thwart your enemy's advances or to bolster your own attacks. Destroy your enemy's Strongholds to gain new territory into which you'll be able to deploy your forces and push the battle towards your opponent!
Once the game arrives in Early Access, you'll be able to command Human and Undead factions as well as deploy a selection of mercenary troops who will fight for any side! As we continue development of the game, you can expect more factions, more mercenaries, more spells, traps and towers and more tabletop battlefields to wage war upon.
Tabletop Gods will first release on the Steam Store in Early Access for PC Windows, and in Virtual Reality for HTC Vive and the Oculus Rift + Touch with Xbox controller support; Other VR platforms are planned to follow. It is priced at $19.99 USD. The game was developedinCharlottetown, Prince Edward Island with valued support from the Canada Media Fund, the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and Innovation PEI.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Game of the Daythe hills arre live with the sound of Freezing - February 19, 2020
- Deliver Us The Moon Rockets Toward PlayStation 4 and Xbox One - February 19, 2020
- New Nigeria DLC Out Now on Steam - February 19, 2020