Apple The tech giant has sharply increased its efforts to test self-driving cars on public roads, but its disengagement rates (when humans have to take over the wheel) are still well above market leader Waymo (GOOG, GOOGL), according to the California Department of Motor Vehicles. Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is also planning to launch its video streaming service in April or early May, but Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) won't be there and HBO might not join, CNBC reports.
- Apple is focusing on April to make a big appearance another gushing item that will incorporate unique substance free for Apple gadget proprietors and a stage to buy in to other computerized media administrations.
- HBO hasn't marked on to the administration yet at the same time may do as such.
- Netflix and Hulu aren't relied upon to be a piece of the "Channels" administration.
- Ziggurat Launches “Retro First Friday” — Monthly Program to Reintroduce Classic Gaming Gems - August 9, 2020
- CONSOLE YOURSELF: TROPICO 6 ‘LOBBYISTICO’ DLC AVAILABLE NOW FOR PLAYSTATION 4 AND XBOX ONE - August 9, 2020
- Award-Winning 90s Inspired Graphics Adventure ‘Sol 705’ Turns Rock’n’Roll & UFOs Into A Ginormous Galactic Mess! - August 9, 2020