Apple The tech giant has sharply increased its efforts to test self-driving cars on public roads, but its disengagement rates (when humans have to take over the wheel) are still well above market leader Waymo (GOOG, GOOGL), according to the California Department of Motor Vehicles. Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is also planning to launch its video streaming service in April or early May, but Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) won't be there and HBO might not join, CNBC reports.
- Apple is focusing on April to make a big appearance another gushing item that will incorporate unique substance free for Apple gadget proprietors and a stage to buy in to other computerized media administrations.
- HBO hasn't marked on to the administration yet at the same time may do as such.
- Netflix and Hulu aren't relied upon to be a piece of the "Channels" administration.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- HyperX Announces HyperX QuadCast Microphone for Streamers and Casters - March 25, 2019
- Arcade racing is back! Launch trailer for Xenon Racer is now live - March 25, 2019
- Spacelords First Look at Stefanie Joosten as Sööma - March 25, 2019