Apple The tech giant has sharply increased its efforts to test self-driving cars on public roads, but its disengagement rates (when humans have to take over the wheel) are still well above market leader Waymo (GOOG, GOOGL), according to the California Department of Motor Vehicles. Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is also planning to launch its video streaming service in April or early May, but Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) won't be there and HBO might not join, CNBC reports.
- Apple is focusing on April to make a big appearance another gushing item that will incorporate unique substance free for Apple gadget proprietors and a stage to buy in to other computerized media administrations.
- HBO hasn't marked on to the administration yet at the same time may do as such.
- Netflix and Hulu aren't relied upon to be a piece of the "Channels" administration.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE REVEALS OPERATION PHANTOM SIGHT - May 19, 2019
- Guard of Wonderland Game - May 19, 2019
- Robolinux 10.5 Versions update - May 19, 2019