Apple The tech giant has sharply increased its efforts to test self-driving cars on public roads, but its disengagement rates (when humans have to take over the wheel) are still well above market leader Waymo (GOOG, GOOGL), according to the California Department of Motor Vehicles. Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is also planning to launch its video streaming service in April or early May, but Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) won't be there and HBO might not join, CNBC reports.
- Apple is focusing on April to make a big appearance another gushing item that will incorporate unique substance free for Apple gadget proprietors and a stage to buy in to other computerized media administrations.
- HBO hasn't marked on to the administration yet at the same time may do as such.
- Netflix and Hulu aren't relied upon to be a piece of the "Channels" administration.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- RETRO BOWL PUNTED ONTO MOBILE DEVICES TODAY - January 18, 2020
- THE ACTION RPG GENRE REACHES LEVEL 9000 AS DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT BLASTS INTO STORES ON PLAYSTATION 4, XBOX ONE AND PC - January 17, 2020
- Friday MTG Arenagame of the day - January 17, 2020