Nothing says love like strengthening bonds through monster slaying
Warsaw, Poland, February 13, 2019 - A very wise person once said that a true friendship is born the moment one person says to another, “Let’s slay some monsters together!”. We certainly wouldn’t want to disagree with ‘a very wise person’ so as part of the new Moonlighter ‘Friends & Foes’ update, launching today for free on all platforms, Digital Sun and 11 bit studios are introducing nine new companions to the game.
even though the freshly introduced nine familiars can’t really talk,
they’re more than happy to aid you during your most dangerous adventures
to the dungeons outside the merchant village of Rynoka. We wouldn’t
want to make Moonlighter too easy, of course, so to counterbalance your
buddy upgrades the developers have also added brand-new, ferocious
minibosses (so hopefully you and your new companions are getting on well
with each other. You’re gonna need all the help you can get!).
NEW FEATURES AND MAJOR CHANGES
- Companions — Nine new familiars have arrived to aid you in your dungeon crawling! Kill a particular enemy 10 times and a very special egg will appear! Give the egg three days to hatch and your fresh-faced familiar will be ready for action! Each sporting different mechanics, they can damage enemies, restore your life, get items for you, act as an additional chest, and more!
- Minibosses — Eight new minibosses are here to challenge you! They will appear as guardians of the dungeons, securing gateways leading to deeper rooms. They will emerge at the end of the first and second floor in each dungeon.
- Zenon’s Campfire — From now on, when you visit the dungeons at night, Zenon will be there, sitting by his campfire, ready to tell you some forgotten stories of Rynoka and Moonlighter’s world. Those tales will be unlocked with the game’s progression.
- Tomo Stories — We've modified and added more lines for Tomo. They should explain her relationship with Will better, shedding some light on their mutual past.
- Banker Information — We have introduced a lot of special warnings and UI changes to avoid the Banker "stealing" your money. A lot of you forgot to revisit that mustachioed capitalist and were losing the investment.
- Sorting Items — We've added a sorting mechanic inside the inventory.
- Get the Broom! — We’ve added the possibility to get the Broom™ from Le Retailer (if you’ve managed to lose it somehow!). The Broom™ is important for getting some achievements - so we hope you like this little feature!
- Prices Update — We’ve added a new system in the Shop to better inform whenever an item’s price gets updated.
- + Minor changes and Fixes
About 11 bit studios
in Warsaw, Poland, 11 bit studios is a game developer and publisher
mostly known for This War of Mine and Frostpunk. Their work is driven by
a philosophy summed up in a single statement — MAKE YOUR MARK — which
means the creation of thought-provoking games that make you think even
when you stop playing. Clearly, Frostpunk is an emanation of this
philosophy. 11 bit studios is also a publisher providing all necessary
support to game creators, who share the same philosophy. Find out more
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Raging Loop now available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 - October 20, 2019
- MTG ArenaGame of the day Simic Combine - October 20, 2019
- MTG Arena Hero Card of the day “Sharktocrab “ - October 20, 2019