If this release is deemed good enough it will be renamed as 800 Final.
Compared to the previous beta release, this release has the following changes:
Changes from 800 Beta:
The following list of updates, new features and changes is only partial.
- evince CVE-2017-1000083 fixed
- fatdog-updater fixed
- miscellaneous fixes for fatdog help documentation
- rox-filer-jun7 updated to latest, misc memory leak fixes, add -z option
- various hidden "install/get" scripts now visible in Control Panel "Updates"
- /etc/profile fixes to enable LibreOffice 6.2 to run
- qemu-3.1.0 (devx)
- sven-2019.02, misc fixes
- New and faster Control Panel
- upx-3.95 (devx)
- musl-libc-1.1.21 (devx)
- autochownd startup script fixes (prevent hogging CPU at startup)
- sane-backend /var/lock/sane fix
- Misc /usr/sbin/filemnt fixes
- Disable ROX video thumbnailing (can be re-enabled by editing etc/xdg/rox.sourceforge.net/MIME-thumb/video_mp4)
- yad fixes
- zramctl support more algorithms
- bacon-3.8.1 (devx)
- xf86-video-intel to latest
- fatdog-remaster supports "medium initrd" (kernel modules inside, basesfs outside)
- glib bug fixed, GTK file chooser only shows mounted disks (instead of /tmpfs, etc)
- savedevice and basedevice are now bind-mounted to their proper /mnt/sdXY mountpoints
- gimp-2.8.22 fixes
- Bluetooth applet is still missing. In the interim use CLI or check this out: http://murga-linux.com/puppy//viewtopic.php?t=115122
About Fatdog Linux
Fatdog64 Linux is a small yet versatile 64-bit multi-user Linux distribution. Originally created as a "fatter" (=more built-in applications) derivative of Puppy Linux, Fatdog has grown to become an independent, mature 64-bit Linux distribution while still keeping true to Puppy Linux spirit: small, fast and efficient.
At around 430MB, Fatdog boots up to a complete desktop environment ready for use. Most applications needed for everyday use are already included.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ArcheAge 5.0 Relics of Hiram is now live - February 17, 2019
- Dragon Awaken Available on Steam play it on facebook - February 17, 2019
- Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues - February 16, 2019