Cross-Platform Party System and Season 9 Rewards Available on February 19
SAN DIEGO – February 12, 2019 – Psyonix, independent video game developer and publisher, has announced that the 'Friends Update' will go live in Rocket League on February 19 for all platforms (pending first party certifications).
The content included in the Friends Update is:
- Friends List - The update will see the introduction of Friends List (previously referred to as RocketID), the long awaited Cross-Platform Party system. For the first time in Rocket League, players will be able to invite friends from other gaming platforms to Parties and Clubs. For more information, check out the blog post HERE
- Season 9 Rewards and Start of Season 10 - Season 9 Competitive and Extra Mode Rewards will be available and the update will also signal the beginning of Competitive Season 10. Take a look at Season 9 Rewards HERE
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
Watch the Friends List trailer HERE
ABOUT ROCKET LEAGUE
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. Boasting a community of more than 55 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, and SteamOS via Steam, Rocket League includes more than 500 trillion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeague.com, "Like" it on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter @RocketLeague for all the latest developer updates and news.
- House Flipper – virtual renovations soon to take place on Nintendo Switch - June 5, 2020
- MTG Arena FNM At Home Jadiri gamer - June 5, 2020
- Knight Squad, the 8-player Medieval Rumble, is Now on the Nintendo Switch! - June 5, 2020