Team Jolly Roger has made an online demo available for their real-time interplanetary artillery game
Worbital is space war in real-time with tension-filled gameplay and gravitational destruction. Each player commandeers a planet, building support structures and increasingly powerful weapons. Use your weaponry to destroy enemy planets and wreak total havoc to the solar system. The goal: be the last civilization standing!
Worbital is developed by Team Jolly Roger in co-operation with Advanced Interactive Gaming. Spun off from the turn-based Interplanetary, Worbital attempts to realize interplanetary war in real-time, emphasizing hype-filled gameplay and gravitational destruction. It is unshackled from the grounded and deliberate style of its predecessor, in favor of unrealistic fun.
- INTERPLANETARY ARTILLERY WARFARE — Exploit the shifting gravity by maneuvering your shots across space to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. Sling asteroids, create black holes, make it rain with solar flares!
- COSMIC CHAOS — Planets blow up. They might take other planets with them. Then the sun explodes. Then the real fun begins.
- PREPARATION, BUILDING, TACTICS — Railguns, Lasers, World Rammers, Magnets, Orbit Boosters, Shield Defenses, Attack Ships, Colonizers… Pick your loadout from dozens of unique weapons!
- 100% PSEUDO-SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE — Or: How we learned to stop worrying about realism and love the mayhem.
- HYPE-FILLED OBLITERATION OF YOUR CLOSE AND DISTANT FRIENDS — Make your opponents scream with perfectly-timed attacks and defenses, and hope they’re still your friends the next day.
Make your opponents scream with perfectly-timed attacks and defenses, and hope they’re still your friends the next day.
Supporting Assets and Links
The latest trailer for Worbital can be viewed here
Worbital Community Discord Server
Worbital Press Kit
Worbital Steam page
About Team Jolly Roger
Team Jolly Roger is an up and coming video game development studio, at the forefront of the Finnish video game creative scene. To date, they have developed turn-based artillery game Interplanetary, published by Team 17 and are about to launch Worbital, scheduled for release on January 31, giving the sub-genre of artillery strategic games a new twist. Worbital has been developed in close cooperation with Advanced Interactive Gaming Ltd. from Hamilton, Bermuda.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Push to electric vans and trucks will be led by Amazon and other ‘megafleets’carbon neutral - February 20, 2019
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.1 entering Beta phase - February 20, 2019
- Magic the Gathering Arena Become the Next Magic Champion - February 20, 2019