Cook, Serve, Delicious!! 2 PlayStation 4 is the massive sequel to the surprise best selling original,
Vertigo Gaming Inc. announces its restaurant management sim Cook Serve Delicious! 2!! will release for PlayStation 4
Cook Serve Delicious! 2!! is the colossal sequel to the surprise best-selling original, and is one of the few games that gives players complete control over how they choose to build their restaurant.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! is the massive sequel to the surprise best selling original, one of the few games that gives players complete control on how they want to build their restaurant.
- A 60+ hour experience as you build your restaurant from a roach infested eatery to a World Class Platinum Star experience by either running your own restaurant or branching out as a chef for hire, where you take jobs within the tower and various restaurants as you gain experience with the large array of foods, which spans 400 levels across 33 restaurants!
- All new gameplay features and additions, with a greater flexibility of difficulty for those who like it casual or insanely difficult.
- New local co-op mode! The all new split screen co-op feature allows you to play through the entire game with two players, with the ability for players to drop in and out during your progress within the game.
- Design your restaurant with over 1,200 unlockable objects.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! is currently available for PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam, GOG.com, and Humble Store for $12.99 USD or local currency equivalent. The PS4 edition matches the cost of the PC version and includes all of its features and post-launch content, including 2-player local co-op and the massive café-inspired Barista Update.
To learn more, visit:http://www.cookservedelicious.com
PS4 Page: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/cook-serve-delicious-2-ps4/
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- WARFRAME THR33 MISSON POSSIBLE i_dude7 after school SPECIAL - February 22, 2019
- Fear the Flames! Introducing the Pyromancer Character from Deck of Ashes, the Story-Driven Deck Building RPG - February 22, 2019
- Friday afternoon IN Magic: The Gathering Arena with Jadiri Gamer - February 22, 2019