Bloober Team invites players to explore the dark dystopian future of their cyberpunk noir thriller, >observer_ as it launches today on Nintendo Switch! Available worldwide at a retail price of $29.99 USD/€29.99, >observer_ puts players in the role of Daniel Lazarski, deftly portrayed by Rutger Hauer (Blade Runner), as a neural detective capable of hacking into the minds of the people he interrogates. It's a grimy look into a tech-fueled future where corporations rule the day.
>observer_ is a cyberpunk, detective thriller set in the year 2084 in Krakow, Poland. The world lies in ruins with corporations seizing power after the fall of governments. You do their bidding. No lie will remain hidden from you, as you hack into the minds of those you interrogate. When your past catches up with you, you must act on your own and unravel the mystery of your son’s disappearance. Your name is Daniel Lazarski, you’re an Observer.
Check out the >observer_ explainer videos below --
into the twisted minds of criminals and their victims as you traverse a
surreal landscape, uncovering meaning behind imagery.
- Unique cyberpunk setting, as players find themselves in 2084 AD, Krakow, Poland.
- Genre-defining gameplay in an unsettling, dark dystopian future.
- Exercise your morality by making difficult choices in the futuristic slums, where the law is what you make it.
>observer_ is out now on the Nintendo Switch on for $29.99 USD/€29.99
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Push to electric vans and trucks will be led by Amazon and other ‘megafleets’carbon neutral - February 20, 2019
- OpenSUSE Leap 15.1 entering Beta phase - February 20, 2019
- Magic the Gathering Arena Become the Next Magic Champion - February 20, 2019