Warsaw, Poland - February 6th, 2019— Creepy Jar is delighted to announce that the third major update
their focus on listening to the Green Hell community, Creepy Jar has
also implemented a number of changes and fixes alongside this update.
Find a detailed changelog on their steam page and see a list of the major additions in the update below;
- New Human AI — Spear-wielding Tribal Warrior
- New Traps — Defend your camp against Tribal Warriors
- New Armor System — Craft crucial protective armor
- New AI Behaviors — Patrols and camp destruction
- There Will be Blood — AI bleeding system
- Who does your make up!?! Did you get a haircut? — New Tribal paintings and haircuts
- New Weapons — Tribal Spear and Tribal Bow
- Steam Cloud — Cloud saves and language integration
- New Challenge — Face your enemies in a tough new challenge
For a look at what’s coming down the line for Green Hell, take a look at the Green Hell Roadmap!
Green Hell is now available on Steam Early Access at a list price of $19.99 USD
About Creepy Jar
Jar is an independent, Warsaw-based game developer whose core team
consists of industry veterans, including all of the previous board
members from the very successful Techland Warsaw. Holding key management
roles in production and development they had a drive to strike out on
their own to create their own unique visions.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- WaterField Unveils Handcrafted Executive Leather Laptop Messenger - July 18, 2019
- Digital Heaven makes all Final Cut Pro X plug-ins available for free - July 18, 2019
- Putty for Mac 9.1.1 Has Been Released - July 18, 2019