Warsaw, Poland, February 6, 2019
- After months of waiting, and hundreds of emails asking about it, 11
bit studios is excited to finally deliver the good news — Frostpunk’s
frigid survival landscapes will be released worldwide on Mac OSXthis coming February 13, 2019, for the price of $29.99 / €32.99.
11 bit has put a lot of work into bringing the game to a new platform,
it doesn’t mean they’ve forgotten about their friends and fans on PC!
Releasing today, patch update 1.3.3 brings the much desired Photo Mode to Frostpunk’s icy world alongside a lot of new additions to the game.
Allowing players to document
their triumph over the endless winter and show it to their friends, the
new photo mode tool has everything players need to take stunning photos
of their city. Including a number of graphics effects and filters,
players can transform their photos into a picture-perfect postcard of
the post-apocalypse! What’s more, from now on the weather in Endless
Mode will be randomized, making each play through a wholly unique experience.
Patch 1.3.3 New Features
- New Languages - Italian, Japanese, and Korean
- New Building - Large Resource Depot
- Redesigned Resource Depots
- We Can Fix It! - A number of fixes and improvements! Find the full changelog here; www.frostpunkgame.com/frostpunk_update_133/
Patch 1.3.3 will be available on Steam today and other platforms will follow in the upcoming days.
About 11 bit studios
bit studios is a Warsaw-based Polish game development studio known for
This War of Mine and Frostpunk as well as a publisher teaming up with
indies to bring their gems to life, lately with Moonlighter by Digital
Sun Games. More at 11bitstudios.com.. Reach out to the guys at
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Become one with a huge battle mech in ArmZ VR - March 23, 2019
- Grave Keeper – a new hack’n’slash coming in March - March 23, 2019
- Akuto: Showdown – fast-paced arena brawler game with swords and guns - March 23, 2019