discriminately Murder Your Adorable Moogu Friends, First Launching in Maker Mode This Spring
Toronto, Canada – February 6, 2019 – Award-winning creative house Stitch Media are bringing their social building game Terrorarium to Steam (Windows / Mac) this March. Launching into Early Access, Terrorarium is all about playful level creation, wanton destruction, and… gardening.
With Terrorarium‘s robust toolset and wide range of customization options, players can easily build vibrant challenges for their friends and the wider community.
“We want players to feel terrible as they sentence cute little mushroom creatures to their deaths! Who hasn’t pushed an NPC off a cliff once?” proclaims Evan Jones, Stitch Media’s owner. “This is a game that rewards you every time you destroy something wonderful and wholesome. We know what you did and we built a game around that guilty pleasure.”
- 100+ customizable unique assets.
- Embody The Gardener and send your Moogu to their inevitable doom.
- Quick Play community-made mazes, gauntlets, gardens, or whatever else players dream up.
- Easily shareable levels, challenge your frenemies!
- Website: https://terrorarium.games/
- Terminals: https://www.terminals.io/product/?pid=518
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1003450/Terrorarium/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TerrorariumGame
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/terrorariumgame
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/terrorariumgame/
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/stitch_media
Terrorarium will be available on Steam in Early Access for Windows and Mac. Folks from Stitch Media will be at DICE, GDC, PAX East, and E3.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Let the Zombies Hit the Floor as Zombotron Releases Today on PC - April 22, 2019
- ProteinScope Free 3D Printing Edition available now on Mac App Store - April 22, 2019
- Listen to your heart with Heartener for Apple Watch - April 22, 2019