Tuesday, February 5, 2019, Manchester, UK — experiences of its
Civil Unrest is a unique, thought-provoking experience that places you
at the heart of some of the world’s most recent confrontations. A
complex strategy game, RIOT: Civil Unrest sets players objectives for
each scenario. It’s then up to the individual to choose how to tackle
each situation, employing different strategies and tactics in order to
achieve the perfect outcome. Discover if you can dispel an angry crowd
or overcome a well-equipped militia. Player performance is rated,
aggression can lead to a quick, successful outcome but a softer approach
may have the same resolution without damaging public opinion.
across four campaigns and featuring over 30 individual scenarios, from
Oakland in California, to Tahrir Square in Egypt and Caracas in
Venezuela, RIOT: Civil Unrest lets players control either the protesters
or law enforcement, in an effort to portray a balanced view of each
Play as the Police
- Employ numerous crowd-control tactics, both passive and aggressive.
- Command Assault, Tactical and Ballistic squads.
- Call in police trucks, water cannons or even a tank!
- Choose whether to use smoke grenades, rubber and plastic bullets, or even live ammunition.
Play as the Rioters
- Instruct Rioters (armed and passive), and Journalists.
- Incite rage and cause the masses to act aggressively or try to calm the situation with tactical crowd reformation and retreats.
- Attack authority with Molotov cocktails, fireworks, paper-bombs, rocks, street furniture and the power of the media.
campaign levels split over four scenarios; Keratea (Greece), NoTAV
(Italy), Indignados (Spain) and the Arab Spring (Egypt).
- See the story unfold from both sides - play over thirty scenarios as the Rioters or the Police.
- Single player mode - play against the computer AI.
- Versus mode – play with or against a friend or AI on the same computer.
Create your own riots! (PC ONLY feature)
- Name your riot, create a description of the event and add many other details (where, when, links etc.).
- Add your own background images.
- Place and edit sprites from a library with more than 700 objects.
- Add lighting and weather effects, vehicles, particle effects and filters.
- Customise the characters’ skins, clothes and gear.
- Set your own gameplay rules outlining the rebels and police teams, and their objectives.
- Share your levels on Steam Workshop!
RIOT: Civil Unrest launches this week on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch and launches next week on PC. Dates and pricing are:
- PC - Tuesday, 12 February - $16.99 / €16.99 / £12.99
- PS4 US - Tuesday, 5 February - $19.99 / €19.99 / £14.99
- Xbox One - Wednesday, 6 February - $19.99 / €19.99 / £14.99
- PS4 EU - Wednesday, 6 February - $19.99 / €19.99 / £14.99
- Nintendo Switch – Thursday, 7 February - $19.99 / €19.99 / £14.99
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- LAUNCHING JULY 22ND: SWORDS & SOULS: NEVERSEEN - July 15, 2019
- WrldCraft, over one million blocks placed on the Earth - July 15, 2019
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed | PC Date Announced - July 15, 2019