The developers have sure been working as busy as a bee over the past couple of months! Not only on expanding the game’s features, but most importantly, on finding a reliable partner that could help bring Bee Simulator to a whole new level. Today, Varsav Game Studios is happy to announce that their search has come to an end. Thanks to cooperation with BIGBEN, gamers all over the world will not only be able to enjoy a bigger and better Bee Simulator, available on PC and consoles later this
“It’s a great pleasure to have such an experienced partner like BIGBEN as a publisher for our upcoming Bee Simulator game. As a unique mix of
“It’s a real pleasure to work with Varsav Game Studio on this game. The passion of those guys who have worked for years to make this innovative title accessible to everyone is something that really made us enthusiastic. As a major player in the AA video games publishing industry, we really wanted to be part of creative projects that offer unique experiences to all players, whether they are young or adult, and that’s exactly what Bee Simulator is about.” Says Benoît Clerc, Head of Publishing at Bigben.
Add Bee Simulator to your Steam wishlist (https://store.steampowered.com/app/914750/Bee_Simulator/) to not to miss any honey-sweet news about its development.
And feel free to take a look at the Announcement Trailer to see what awaits you in this bee adventure.
ABOUT BEE SIMULATOR
Bee Simulator is a
BEE SIMULATOR’S MAIN FEATURES
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements:
- Single-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Can you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
- Split-screen mode can either be used for cooperation or competition. It includes an additional map that makes the game even more fascinating.
- The possibility to interact with your surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
- A lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents looking for a game that their children can safely play;
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
Bee Simulator will come to PC and consoles at the end of 2019. The game will be available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Polish.
BIGBEN is responsible for the worldwide distribution of the physical copies of the game.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Embrace chaos as the Massive Fleets Update brings bigger battles to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - April 25, 2019
- X-MORPH: DEFENSE – DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH - April 25, 2019
- Overwatch: new Workshop feature now on PTR - April 25, 2019