Frontline Battles, improved nations’ balance, combat & economy balance update, WIP insight
The 160th weekly update to Gloria Victis enhances its’ Open World PVP formula with the addition of Frontline Battles. They are a new type of the siege world event in which 2 factions fight each other to capture the enemy location in the frontline, so they create more of the massive open PVP scenarios. The update also improves the balance of 3 playable nations, helping prevent the visible domination of one faction in the continuous wars over lands.
Moreover, the last updates introduced many significant improvements to the game’s balance and user experience:
– Combat balance update – increased the significance of dedicated shieldmen and their viability in large battles
– Improvements for new players – the addition of the Mentor system which encourages veterans to help the newcomers and improved rewards for levelling the character and performing various activities
– Economy & Crafting update – another iteration of streamlining the crafting processes and improving the least attractive steps, improvements and tweaks to the overall economy
Also, we’re now working on numerous significant updates which will introduce:
– Siege engines expansion – player-spawned movable catapults, which will not only add a new layer to the massive siege battles but also bring us closer to other systems: mounts, carts and ships with naval combat
– New PVP and PVE content – new world events and end-game quests
– Balance improvements – further tweaks of the crafting processes, as well as open PVP combat balance
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- AN GAMES, ‘ASTROKINGS’ Featured in Google Play Store in 30 countries - April 22, 2019
- OP GAMING RANGERS WIN THE FACEIT GLOBAL SUMMIT: PUBG CLASSIC - April 22, 2019
- InPreflight Pro for InDesign Reduces Security Hassles on macOS Mojave - April 22, 2019