- The Howling Seas, an Arctic region constantly battered by blizzards. In battle,
crewmust shield themselves from being knocked down by the fierce winds.
- The Forsaken Seas, a geologically strange area where the mountains spew toxic fumes into the air. Fighting in this poisonous fog obstructs vision as well as continually saps crew health.
- Shattered Empire, a once prosperous region in decline. Fight ghost ships and lift the curse on a beleaguered port, choose sides in a battle over a fallen monument or break the blockade to reach a plague colony, which is the only location to acquire the new Plague Dart weapon.
A Major Update for Abandon Ship In the update, you can also
There are a whole host of other additions packaged into our largest Major Update yet. Full details can be found in the Community Announcements page on Steam:
Abandon Ship is a single-player PC game where you take command of a ship and her crew, exploring a diverse, procedurally generated world, taking on quests and dealing with random events. Frequently, you will end up engaging other ships in combat, the player having to employ their best tactics in order to out-manoeuvre and out-gun the enemy. The game focuses on “Age of Sail” ships in a Fantasy setting, framed in an Art Style inspired by classic Naval Oil Paintings.
Abandon Ship exists for two reasons. The team want to make their own games, beholden only to themselves and the Games-Playing public. But also because they want to make games that they would play themselves in their own time. We always wondered why a game didn’t exist that combined the Tactical combat of games like FTL with the exploration mechanics of titles such as Sunless Sea, all wrapped up in an “Age of Sail” setting. That sounds awesome, right? As development progressed, we felt that Abandon Ship deserved an Art Style to match the dramatic tone of the game, and the Classic Naval Oil Painting style was a perfect thematic fit. We struggled to think of a game with similar artistic inspirations as artists like Turner, Ivan Aivazovsky, Willem Velde, James Wilson Carmichael and Ebenezer Colls (plus many more), so we believe this has provided Abandon Ship with a unique visual identity.
- Tactical and Savage Combat. Each battle is hard-fought, always on the edge of defeat. Your only chance of overcoming the odds is to employ every advantage you can and utilise all the tools at your disposal.
- Ship Destruction is not the End. Life in the world of Abandon Ship can be brutal. Death is permanent. But the game doesn’t end if your vessel is destroyed. You are the Captain, and as long as the Captain is alive, there is always hope. By escaping to a Lifeboat, or even being stranded, alone in the water, there is still a chance to survive and fight your way back to the top.
- Explore a procedurally generated world from Tropics to Arctics. Engage in quests or deal with incidental events on your journey to save the world from a Doomsday Cult.
- A Personal Adventure. Customise and upgrade your Captain, Ship and Crew. Build yourself to be worthy of any foe, whether that be human or otherwise. But be prepared to make moment-to-moment life-or-death decisions for you and your crew.
- Take on adventures in a world that reacts to your actions. Quests may drastically change the environment. Make decisions that create friends or enemies that may later come back to help or hinder you.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MINImax Tinyverse How to play: Gliptos Charger - September 22, 2019
- PROROGUE NATION: BEHOLDER 2 HAS AN EYE ON A PLAYSTATION 4 RELEASE - September 22, 2019
- Announcing Dragon Audit – a Comedic 3D PC/Console Adventure Inspired by Point & Click Classics - September 22, 2019