Nail the perfect line in the future’s most challenging stunt sport!
Grab your bike and hit the rails in FutureGrind, a stylish stunt-platformer all about tricks, skill, and speed. Use your futuristic bike to chain together huge combos on tracks made of floating rails, but watch out: touch the wrong color and you’ll explode instantly!
Keep your sponsors happy and you’ll find yourself earning new bikes and racing mind-bending tracks built for the pros. But not everything is as it seems. Someone is watching your every move. Who is it, and what do they really want with you?
Think you have what it takes? Test your limits while grinding to the bass pounding beats of an original soundtrack by
- Dozens of hand-crafted tracks to test even the most skilled players
- Different bikes, each with their own unique style of play
- Chain tricks together in a deep combo system that rewards creativity
- Instant restarts (you’ll need them!)
- Compete on the leaderboards for high scores
Work on FutureGrind began July, 2014, expanding on a concept first prototyped several years before. In February, 2015 Milkbag Games announced the game would be coming to Sony PS4. The game was announced for Nintendo Switch in October, 2018. FutureGrind has been shown at E3, PAX Prime, PlayStation Experience, IndieCade, and The MIX at GDC.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Team Dark” In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive SEGA - April 25, 2019
- BlizzCon 2019 ticket option commemorating Warcraft® 25th - April 25, 2019
- STAR TREK ONLINE: RISE OF DISCOVERY CALLS JASON ISAACS AND REKHA SHARMA TO THE BRIDGE - April 25, 2019