Bloober Team, the successful indie studio who brought you Layers of Fear, is now prepared to launch the most advanced cyberpunk game to ever come to the Nintendo Switch.observer. the cyberpunk noir thriller released to high accolades on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 is releasing worldwide on February 7, 2019, for the Nintendo Switch at a retail price of $29.99 USD/€29.99.
>observer_ is a cyberpunk, detective thriller set in the year 2084 in Krakow, Poland. The world lies in ruins with corporations seizing power after the fall of governments. You do their bidding. No lie will remain hidden from you, as you hack into the minds of those you interrogate. When your past catches up with you, you must act on your own and unravel the mystery of your son’s disappearance. Your name is Daniel Lazarski, you’re an Observer.
Check out the >observer_ explainer videos to learn all about 2084 Krakow!
- Hack into the twisted minds of criminals and their victims as you traverse a surreal landscape, uncovering meaning behind imagery.
- Unique cyberpunk setting, as players find themselves in 2084 AD, Krakow, Poland.
- Genre-defining gameplay in an unsettling, dark dystopian future.
- Exercise your morality by making difficult choices in the futuristic slums, where the law is what you make it.
>observer_ releases worldwide on the Nintendo Switch on February 7, 2019, for $29.99 USD/€29.99
- Zombie gamer playing MINECRAFT yes we are learning - August 8, 2020
- World of Tanks Console Announces ‘SummerSlam Showdown’ - August 8, 2020
- 1C Entertainment takes aboard SpellMaster: The Saga, a new open world fantasy RPG - August 8, 2020