SQUARE ENIX® commemorates the first anniversary of the hit mobile RPG DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIAwith generous rewards and exciting limited-time events. Fans can look forward to special login bonuses, deluxe daily missions, an appearance by FINAL FANTASY IX’s trusted warrior Beatrix and much more over the entire month of February.
With dozens of playable characters from the FINAL FANTASY pantheon featured, millions of players across the world have embarked upon the roleplaying journey of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA, with new quests, characters, costumes and more added regularly.
All players can enjoy the following limited-time events and promotions in-game as a part of this celebration:
- Global-First Character – Players can recruit the fearsome Alexandrian general Beatrix from FINAL FANTASY IX, available in early February.
- Free Multi Draws – The first Multi Draw will be free to players for six banners. The first two are now available, and the subsequent banners will become available throughout the month of February.
- First-Anniversary Event Quests – Four sets of event quests await players, with one set being released each week. Players can challenge these quests to earn Anniversary Tokens, which can be exchanged for five-star weapons.
- Anniversary Login Bonuses – Players will be treated to generous login bonuses, including Armor Tokens, Draw Tickets, newly introduced Power Tokens and more.
- Anniversary Daily Missions – Players can earn High Shards, Gems, and other valuable character upgrade materials by completing daily missions.
- Limited-Time Cloud Costume Pack – This limited-time offer includes 9,000 Gems and the Buster Sword NT Ver., which previously was only available through a select promotional campaign.
- Anniversary Stickers – New stickers commemorating the first anniversary have been added to the Dissidia Point Shop.
- Additional Rewards – Double rewards from Cycle Quests, half SP Cost for World of Illusions: Carbuncle’s Treasures quests and triple rewards for standard Daily Missions are available throughout the month, while Co-op First Meet Rewards are also reset.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY OPERA OMNIA is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the Apple App Store® and on Google Play™. For the latest assets, please visit the press site at: http://sqex.to/Media.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- SEGA Team Dark” In Part 2 of Team Sonic Racing Overdrive - April 25, 2019
- BlizzCon 2019 ticket option commemorating Warcraft® 25th - April 25, 2019
- STAR TREK ONLINE: RISE OF DISCOVERY CALLS JASON ISAACS AND REKHA SHARMA TO THE BRIDGE - April 25, 2019