Their faith is weak, so are their souls.” – The Prophet Elion. 1C Entertainment, a global PC and console games publisher, today announced the launch of the cyberpunk strategy game, Re-Legion, on PC via Steam and GOG for US$19.99 (€17.99). To celebrate the coming of the prophet Elion, 1C is offering players a 10% discount through the first two weeks of launch ($17.99 / €16.19). The game can be viewed in a new launch trailerreleased today.
Re-Legion is a top-down isometric RTS where players take on the role of a prophet in an oppressive technocratic society. In the role of the prophet Elion, a strong leader who promises to rid the world of misery, players can define their own belief system and convert citizens into cultists. As Elion increases his power, he turns non-believers into his “Followers”—introducing a very different resource management system where the conversion of ordinary people drives the player’s rise to dominance.
“Re-Legion is a unique strategy game that transports players to a dystopian world where their decisions matter, both in a tactical and moral sense,” said Nikolay Baryshnikov, CEO of 1C Entertainment. “As Elion, players can achieve power through many methods, including conversion, hacking, combat, upgrades, and special abilities—the choice of how humane or brutal the approach is yours to make.”
Re-Legion has attracted attention with its unique cyberpunk premise, fresh mechanics for creating units by converting ordinary people, and dark, neon-tinted art style. As the game unfolds, players will convert more followers—essentially, their units—and the cult will expand its possibilities by obtaining “CryptoCredits” to enable upgrades while cultists increase their “Faith”, a secondary resource, in order to gain and use special abilities. Cultists can also use hacking to expand and control territories and convert other citizens—or fight enemy units and non-believers. As Elion, players can also choose different Dogmas for their cult, taking varied approaches through different playthroughs.
- Unique RTS mechanic where new units are acquired by converting citizens into followers
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals and dark atmosphere
- Mature story that offers profound background and moral choices
- Build your own cult using an original Dogmas system that ensures replayability
- Special territory control mechanics incorporating hacking techniques
The Re-Legion official soundtrack with 15 tracks is available for $3.99, and a digital artbook is also available for $2.99. Fans can also purchase the Re-Legion Deluxe Edition bundling together the game, the OST, and art book for $22.65. The launch window 10% discount will be available for all options.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Othercide revealed with dark trailer – face your nightmares and protect reality this Summer - February 23, 2020
- Unique Simulation RPG ‘Evil Hunter Tycoon’ Pre-register officially begins - February 23, 2020
- Time Paradox Shooter Quantum League Enters Open Beta Today - February 23, 2020