Publisher and co-producer, ARTE along with German development studio, Ludopium are thrilled to announce their partnership in bringing Vectronom, an innovative, rhythm-based 3D platformer to Steam (PC, Mac) and Nintendo Switch in Spring 2019.
A new trailer can be found here.
In Vectronom, players must memorize patterns and solve environment-specific riddles while moving their hopping cube to the beat. Obstacles change in sync with music as this colorful madness gets harder from level to level, challenging the player’s three-dimensional thinking. With the option of hooking up alternate controllers such as dance pads, Vectronom might even get you moving more than your fingers and brain cells.
- Challenging single player campaign
- Each level features original electronic beats and a colorful, dynamic art style
- Play with friends via local, drop-in/drop-out multiplayer
- Level Editor – Create your own wacky levels using curated beats and challenge the world with never before seen rhythmic puzzles.
- Use alternate controllers like dance pads or MIDI instruments
- Create your own soundtrack – hook up to an analogue synthesizer via the headphone output and compose live music as you play along
The collaboration between Ludopium and ARTE started in 2017. The Franco-German business accelerator Spielfabrique selected the Ludopium team to prototype the concept for Vectronom with the support of ARTE as co-producer. With the prototype well received by critics and the public alike, Vectronom has also been recognized with multiple awards including, Best Game at the Indie Arena Booth at gamescom 2018.
Vectronom will be localised into English, German, Spanish, Italian, French and Hungarian as well as Simplified Mandarin, Japanese and Korean. For more information on the game, please visit the official website and follow the dev team on Twitter, Bandcamp and Discord.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Voyager GE 19.04 Release - April 24, 2019
- OpenBSD 6.5 Released - April 24, 2019
- Ludacris teams up with Misfits Gaming and Playwire for the Alienware Community Showdown - April 24, 2019