Bittium exhibits its ISO 13485 certified R&D services, medical technology products and information security expertise at Digital Health Nordic conference, on February 6-7, 2019 in Koskenranta, Helsinki, Finland. Strong competence in R&D services, wireless devices, digitalization and information security enable us to create solutions which bring clear added value to both healthcare workers and patients.
At the event Bittium has a speaking slot "The Future of Medical remote monitoring in the 5G era”.
Remote medical monitoring is one of the fastest growing healthcare
segments in the world, aiming to reduce the cost of care. This is
possible through faster patient discharge, home care, preventive care
and better care of chronic diseases. What do 5G connectivity, Artificial
Intelligence, cloud services and information security bring into the
equation? The speaker is Pekka Pirttiaho, Sales Director of Medical
Technology product and service area.
Products and services presented at the event:
- R&D Services: Bittium provides professional design services and technology expertise in the areas of medical devices, network infrastructure, and IoT solutions. We collaborate with leading healthcare and medical technology companies as a trusted partner for all stages of the care continuum.
- Medical Technologies: Bittium provides healthcare technology products and services for biosignal measuring in the areas of cardiology, neurology, rehabilitation, occupational health and sports medicine.
- Information Security Solutions: Bittium SafeMove® Solutions help protect the confidentiality of healthcare records; build strong cyber defense environments; and increase the efficiency of healthcare processes whilst providing an excellent end user experience.
Further information about Bittium’s products and services can be found on our web site at: www.bittium.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- EasyOS x86_64 version 1.0.8 released - February 23, 2019
- Jadiri Gamer Saturday live stream - February 23, 2019
- Monster Jam Steel Titans – Release date and preorder launch - February 23, 2019