MakuluLinux 2019.01.25 Our Third Release of the 15 Series and our First Release of 2019, Its been a long road for the MakuluLinux Project, Through the years we have always tried to make something that was easy to use, Simple in its Complexity and Beautiful at its Core. Trying to find that Unique Balance of Stability, Raw Power, Extreme Speed, Pure Beauty and an Absolute Ease to Use… These are the Features We focused on when creating this masterpiece, they make Core stand out from the rest.
MakuluLinux 2019.01.25 Our Third Release of the 15 Series
Stand out Features :
- Base : Makulu 15 Series Debian Base.
- Rolling Release Support : Yes
- Desktop Environment : Core Forked from Xfce.
- Kernel : 4.19.xx.
- Architecture : 64Bit.
- Current Build Date : 2019-01-25.
- Hot corner Support : Yes.
- Menu Selection : Dual Menu, Hot Corner Triggered.
- Dock : Dual dock Based.
- Gestures : Mouse Driven Gesture System.
- 3D Support : Built in Compiz & Emerald System.
- Driver Support : Huge Driver support out of the box.
- Ram Requirements : Recommended 1GB or more.
- Space Requirements : Recommended 10Gb storage
- Easter Eggs : Leave your pc idle for about 10 minutes and find out…
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ESL Magic The Gathering Arena (PC) 1on1 Cup #1 Custom Decks - February 16, 2019
- UNEXPECTED PRESS RELEASE FOR AN UNEXPECTED DUNGEONS 3 DLC - February 16, 2019
- Gloria Victis Deadly Harvest update - February 16, 2019