1C Entertainment today reported that following a fruitful appearing at PAX South 2019, the cyberpunk-affected PC ongoing technique diversion, Re-Legion, is propelling on Steam next Thursday, January 31 for US$19.99 (€17.99). To commend the dispatch, 1C is putting forth players a 10% markdown ($17.99/€16.19) through the initial two weeks of discharge. In anticipation of dispatch, another take a gander at the diversion can be found in the discharge date trailer.
Re-Legion has pulled in consideration at different shows over the previous year with its one of a kind Cyberpunk introduce, new mechanics for changing over units and making a clique, and dull, neon-tinted craftsmanship style. As the amusement unfurls, players will change over more devotees—basically, their units—and the clique will grow its conceivable outcomes by acquiring “CryptoCredits” to empower redesigns while cultists increment their Faith, an auxiliary asset, so as to pick up and utilize extraordinary capacities. Cultists can likewise utilize hacking to grow and control domains and convert different subjects—or battle adversary units and non-adherents.
- Unique RTS mechanic where new units are acquired by converting citizens into followers
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals and dark atmosphere
- Mature story that offers profound background and moral choices
- Build your own cult using an original Dogmas system that ensures replayability
- Special territory control mechanics incorporating hacking techniques
- PUSS! – The surreal puzzle arcade is out now on iOS and Android - August 6, 2020
- Ian plays more Minecraftbuild more than break - August 6, 2020
- Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition unveils itself with new screenshots! - August 6, 2020