The world of fairy tales has been overrun by a plague of bizarre zombies that wander along surrounded by a lovely yet pungent smell. Back to his hometown after a long time, Momotaro (from the Japanese tale “The Peach Boy”) encounters these pests and finds himself forced to solve the issue.
Title: Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX Platform: Nintendo Switch™ (Nintendo eShop) Genre: Comical Action Shooter Release Date: January 25, 2019
Armed with powerful weapons, Momotaro will meet through his adventure the most popular fairy tales of the world, as well as allies who will help him to finish off the craziest and most amorous zombies you can imagine.
Enjoy the action however you like, whenever you want!
Progress in the story
Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX has been upgraded with new features:
- Readapted Story mode for the less experienced players: Don’t worry if you get a game over, you can continue at the start of the last world you played!
- An Arcade mode completely renewed: Beat your records in each level or face a merciless Arcade run. Also, in this mode another player can join the fun at any time!
- New control options: Play Zombie Panic for the first time with a second joystick to aim independently, or play in a more traditional way with the simplified controls. Choose your preferred controller and set the control scheme that best suits your playstyle!
Get the Zombie Panic experience with a 45% discount during its first week!
During the first week after its release, Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX will have a 45% discount in both America and Europe!
This reduced price is a great opportunity for both old and new players to enjoy blasting through hordes of loving zombies, so don’t be afraid of them and grab the game while this sale is up!
- TGS Online Series Launches, Premiering Indie Game Award Online Ceremony - June 3, 2020
- GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ Coming Soon! - June 3, 2020
- Pre-Download KartRider: Drift Today to Join the Closed Beta! - June 3, 2020