Announcement Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM4rc3EEuQI
Zero Games Studios is proud to announce its next game : Total World War.
Total World War is a turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players.The game had been in development since 2016 and is loosely inspired by popular turn-based strategy games of the 2000 area such as Advance Wars series.
Like us, 2000's strategy players have grown up, so we choose to give Total World War some blood and mad humor that could fit a crazy universe.
Total World War is accessible to beginners, but also offers deep gameplay mechanics with cartoonish 3D visuals. Many strategies are possible to defeat your opponents as the game offers different armies with their own special weapons.
- Terrain - modifications for unitvalues and -abilities
- A real Technologytree and Researchsystem
- A 12 sided Dice based Unitsystem
- New units like Heavy Tanks unlocked by technologies
- Beautiful ingame newspaper images
- Advanced Minor concept/use of local resources
- Optional Politics ( ever wanted to be allied with Spain in a ww2 scenario? )
- Advanced Productionsystem
- Advanced Constructionsystem with Material and Engineers
- Scorched Earth - Production buildings get reduced or destroyed
- Freedom of play - no rewards/national objectives needed to force a player into any direction
- Advanced Infrastructure( destroy your enemies Buildings by Bombing Raids)
- Custom Options like National Technolgy advantages
- Historical events( Pearl Harbour, Battle of Java Sea,...) and historical accurate setup as much as possible!
- and many more...
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ASSASSIN’S CREED APRIL UPDATE - April 18, 2019
- Bearded Giant Games brings a premium Match 3 to Linux - April 18, 2019
- MU Legend: Pre-Registration Begins for the Black Phantom - April 18, 2019