Strange Telephone delves into the multi-ending 2D adventure game, developed by HZ3 Software. Travel around a strange pixel world, automatically generated by a 6-digit phone number. Strange Telephone gained critical acclaim upon its smartphone release, and now, Ver. 2.0
The protagonist Jill is trapped in a dark world with a large door floating before her. She is aided by Graham, who takes on the form of a telephone. Making phone calls with Graham creates various worlds that can be explored. In each of these worlds are items to be found, including the key that will lead to her escape.
This is a 2D adventure game in which the main characters – Jill and Graham – must escape from the world in which they’ve been trapped. I feel that it turned out to be a very unique and original game, featuring all the trappings of a classic indie title: the pixel art graphics, animation, music, and more.
This is sort of a “behind the scenes” anecdote, but the game was designed and built upon the foundation of a “hidden story” which isn’t directly explained. All of the eleven various ending movies, characters, object designs, etc. were meticulously put together in such a way as to contain parts of the “riddles” used in
I feel that if you can manage to read between the lines and figure some of this stuff out, then the world of Strange Telephone can be enjoyed on an even deeper level, so as the developer I really hope that players keep their eyes and ears open as the play through the game and see what they can find.
– HZ3 Software
- A unique and enticing adventure game.
- Fascinating pixel art, captivating music and carefully designed animation.
- A huge upgrade from the original game released on mobile.
- 11 different endings
- New stage designs, items and characters.
- Character introductions for everyone you meet.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fear the Flames! Introducing the Pyromancer Character from Deck of Ashes, the Story-Driven Deck Building RPG - February 22, 2019
- Friday afternoon IN Magic: The Gathering Arena with Jadiri Gamer - February 22, 2019
- Project Winter’s Development Roadmap brushes off the snow - February 22, 2019