Download the press kit: https://my.hidrive.com/share/3-gf.2atfc
First person horror adventure
In Among the Sleep, players assume the role of a defenseless two-year old toddler who has lost his mommy. With an unusual teddy bear as his only companion, he wanders off through the eerily dark house to find her. What follows is a haunting search through grim and twisted environments, experienced through the eyes of a scared child.
Krillbite Studio has put its trust into SOEDESCO Studios to port Among the Sleep: Enhanced Edition to Nintendo SwitchTM. SOEDESCO Studios, part of the SOEDESCO Group, kicked off doing the port of Defunct to Xbox One, PS4TM and Nintendo Switch last year.
Jon Cato Lorentzen, CEO of Krillbite Studio, is excited for the Switch release, stating: “Ever since the Nintendo Switch was announced we’ve had fans contacting us requesting a port of the game for the Switch. After recently releasing the Enhanced Edition we thought the time was right, and SOEDESCO Studios has been the perfect partner to work with for the port.”
Jack Chauthi, Managing Director of SOEDESCO, comments: “Krillbite has always been dedicated to creating impressive,
Among the Sleep features:
- Enhanced edition with new dialogue, better performance & visuals and more
- Put the pieces of the puzzle together to find out what has happened to your mother
- Creep through threatening environments like a twisted forest and a dark house
- Unravel a disturbing story filled with tension, symbolism and psychological horror
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Deadliest Catch: The Game debuts on PC and is heading towards consoles - November 14, 2019
- Mars Power Industries – mystery resource management puzzle IS OUT on Steam! - November 14, 2019
- New Streets of Rage 4 Behind-the-Scenes Video Details Design Vision Guiding Series’ Comeback - November 13, 2019