The first release candidate of NomadBSD-1.2 is available! If you notice any problems, please let us know.
Changes since 1.1
- The Base system has been upgraded to FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE
- The setup menu has been improved, and new configuration options for choosing the standard web browser, e-mail client, filemanager, and editors have been added.
- The script for detecting and loading the Intel video driver has been improved.
- The user interface has been slightly changed.
- Support for the local keymap when entering the geli password has been added.
- Support for resetting NomadBSD has been added. Users can execute/usr/libexec/nomad/nomad_setup resetin single user mode to bring NomadBSD back to its initial state.
- Localized XDG standard dirs have been added.
- The swap partition has been removed.
- linux_base has been removed.
- Several small improvements and bugfixes.
- New packages:
The image(s) and instructions can be found here.
- TGS Online Series Launches, Premiering Indie Game Award Online Ceremony - June 3, 2020
- GWENT’s Fifth Expansion ‘Master Mirror’ Coming Soon! - June 3, 2020
- Pre-Download KartRider: Drift Today to Join the Closed Beta! - June 3, 2020