The first release candidate of NomadBSD-1.2 is available! If you notice any problems, please let us know.
Changes since 1.1
- The Base system has been upgraded to FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE
- The setup menu has been improved, and new configuration options for choosing the standard web browser, e-mail client, filemanager, and editors have been added.
- The script for detecting and loading the Intel video driver has been improved.
- The user interface has been slightly changed.
- Support for the local keymap when entering the geli password has been added.
- Support for resetting NomadBSD has been added. Users can execute/usr/libexec/nomad/nomad_setup resetin single user mode to bring NomadBSD back to its initial state.
- Localized XDG standard dirs have been added.
- The swap partition has been removed.
- linux_base has been removed.
- Several small improvements and bugfixes.
- New packages:
The image(s) and instructions can be found here.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Classic Universal Monsters Scare Up DLC for Pinball FX3 and Williams Pinball - October 20, 2019
- METABOLI PUBLISHING TEAMS UP WITH MADSUSHI GAMES TO BRING INCREDIBLE ALCHEMY SIMULATION ADVENTURE TO LIFE - October 20, 2019
- Raging Loop now available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 - October 20, 2019