Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation are kicking off 2019 with an extensive content update for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE (PUBG MOBILE). Available today on the App Store and Google Play, the free 0.10.5 update for the world’s most popular mobile Battle Royale game introduces the anticipated Royale Pass Season 5, providing players with a slew of new premium outfits and player emotes.
With more than 200 million downloads and 30 million concurrent users worldwide*, PUBG MOBILE is planning to reward the vast number of players with more surprises throughout 2019. As part of today’s update, players can scavenge Erangel, Miramar and Sanhok for the new MK47 weapon and, back by popular demand, begin using classic voice commands from the settings menu.
This month’s PUBG MOBILE update also includes these new key features:
- New Royale Pass and Ranked Mode – Players can pick up the Royale Pass Season 5 to experience premium outfits, emotes and participate in the Ranked Mode Season 5 with additional rewards
- New Weapon and Attachment – The MK47 burst and single-fire assault rifle is now available for players along with an all-new laser sight to help reduce spread when firing from the hip
- Classic Voice Commands Are Back – “Get in the car” never sounded so sweet. Players now have the option of selecting “Classic” voice command options in the settings menu
- Gameplay Improvements – Several in-game adjustments and updates have been made for players, including shop adjustments, accessing supplies from the main menu, and much more.
Check the video for more details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjW93bWo6qQ&feature=youtu.be
In 2018, PUBG MOBILE took home multiple awards and nominations, just eight months after the game’s release. The game earned three awards at the Google Play Awards last month, including “Best Game.” It also won the “Mobile Game of the Year” award at the 2018 Golden Joysticks and received nominations from The Game Awards and the App Store. The 0.10.5 content update arrives just one month after the addition of the chilling tundra map Vikendi.
PUBG MOBILE is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG), the original battle royale phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to do battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Surge 2 Prepare for launch with the Gamescom Overview Trailer – just one month to go! - August 19, 2019
- World premiere of EVERSPACE™ 2 at gamescom: Opening Night Live - August 19, 2019
- Wasteland 3 debuts new trailer at gamescom 2019 - August 19, 2019