Esports Entertainment Group, Inc. (GMBL: OTCQB) (or the “Company”), a licensed online gambling company with a specific focus on esports wagering and 18+ gaming, is pleased to announce an exclusive online wagering partnership with Epsilon eSports (“Epsilon”), a well-established organization in the world of online competitive multiplayer games, in support of VIE.gg, the world’s first and most transparent esports betting exchange.
Founded in 2008 with the goal of becoming a symbol in the world of esports, Epsilon is a multi-champion esports organization headquartered in Belgium, with teams based across Europe and North America competing in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive; Gears Call of Duty; FIFA; and H1Z1 KoH. Epsilon is a leader in console esports, with multiple Call of Duty European Championships, as well as, a Smite World Championship.
Epsilon is recognized as one of the most important talent-producing eSports team organizations, with player transfers to NIP, AS Monaco, Fnatic, PSG and, most recently, a collaboration with English Premier League club Manchester City to combine their FIFA 19 rosters for the upcoming season of the Gfinity Elite Series.
Epsilon is a highly international esports organization, with players and members from over 20 different nations.
As one of the original big names in esports, with a successful history spanning more than 10 years, Epsilon represents the first Tier-1 esports organization to partner with the Company’s VIE.gg esports betting platform. Moreover, Epsilon is working with VIE.gg on an exclusive basis for the following reasons:
1. The VIE.gg P2P model is much more attractive to Epsilon because an esports fan (an Epsilon fan) always wins, as opposed to a “house” model where odds are heavily stacked against fans.
2. VIE.gg is the first and most transparent esports bet exchange as a result of Esports Entertainment Group being a fully reporting SEC issuer in the United States.
3. Player safety features built into VIE.gg create a fun but responsible esports betting experience for fans. For example, players must choose their maximum bet amounts when they initially sign up with VIE.gg. Any subsequent increase to those levels requires a 30 day cooling off period to make sure players do not get carried away.
4. The recent addition of pool betting is a further extension of the P2P model, which allows groups of opposing fans to wager against each other when their teams go head to head.
5. Given the fact some esports fans bet on esports, Epsilon fans may as well bet on a safe platform that also supports the organization.
Gregory Champagne, Chief Executive Officer at Epsilon eSports, stated “It is with great pride that today Epsilon partners with VIE.gg. This is a whole different ball game, the first betting exchange platform where players challenge other players. VIE.GG understands the community needs, and we are happy to have found the right partner that understands and supports players. Extremely excited to begin this new venture and I can see nothing but big things to come from Epsilon / VIE.gg partnership during 2019.”
Grant Johnson, CEO of Esports Entertainment Group, stated, “We are extremely honored to welcome Epsilon eSports to the VIE family. As one of the first true esports organizations, Epsilon has a long and successful history of esports championships that has earned them a world class reputation and fan base. As our first Tier-1 esports team partnership, today marks a significant milestone for VIE and we look forward to great success together.”
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- LAUNCHING JULY 22ND: SWORDS & SOULS: NEVERSEEN - July 15, 2019
- WrldCraft, over one million blocks placed on the Earth - July 15, 2019
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed | PC Date Announced - July 15, 2019