VR Wave shooter
Singularity 5 is the first game in virtual reality made by Monochrome, a french indie studio specialized in creating VR experiences for Art and Brands. The full game took 6 months to be developped and is enterely self-founded. The game is a pure WAVE SHOOTER arcade game in a globalized world led by Moore, a global AI program.
Your mission is to liberate Paris from the machines’ rebellion.
The intense and immediate pleasure of playing with a rigorous and original art direction.
- Unique and uncompromising visual and sound experience
- Explore Paris in 2050 through 5 unique levels
- 5 types of enemies with various attacks and strategies and two boss battles
- Physical and stylish gameplay with no artificial padding
- Optimized for 90 fps on a GTX 1060
- Fast loading
- No micro-transactions, no abusive DLC
- Compatible Vive, WMR, Oculus
Your goal is to advance through the 5 levels of the game by destroying all the Artificials and ultimately disconnect the Goddess, the temple of Moore. To complete your quest, you will be equipped with a high-tech and lavish arsenal which evolves with the increasing difficulty of the game. You can discover these weapons in detail in the section Factory.
Each stage has been carefully crafted up to the last detail, a subtle blend of modernity and classicism, like a mid-21st century Paris. The experience also includes multiple animation styles and special effects that reinforce the sense of immersion and presence while participating in a storytelling. We also put a lot of effort into the overall fluidity of the game, optimizing each 3D object to guarantee a minimum of 90 FPS.
Download on Rift
Download on Steam
(free keys can be provided for reviews)
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- WARFRAME THR33 MISSON POSSIBLE i_dude7 after school SPECIAL - February 22, 2019
- Fear the Flames! Introducing the Pyromancer Character from Deck of Ashes, the Story-Driven Deck Building RPG - February 22, 2019
- Friday afternoon IN Magic: The Gathering Arena with Jadiri Gamer - February 22, 2019