Heroes Ravage kickstarter campaign Launches today, January 15th at 12:00pm Easter Standard Time and will run until February 19th. The game will be released first on Windows and after on Linux and Mac.
View the Heroes Ravage Kickstarter Trailer here:
Heroes Ravage is a 4v4 multiplayer action game about Heroes with no remorse and Villagers desperately trying to protect their valuables through an all-out brawl of wits and might to secure all the loot that plays like a blend of The Legend of Zelda and Rainbow Six Siege.
“We are looking forward to be able to share our game with all the players that stole from NPCs before!” said Marcelo Norberto, Programmer at Pixel Dinos. “All members of the team always loved RPGs and we believe that Heroes Ravage will resonate with a lot of players that share this passion.”
The kickstarter campaign will offer the players an opportunity to gain early access to the game along with many other benefits from skins and pets to helping designing a monster. Heroes Ravage is seeking to raise a minimum of €53 500.
During the campaign there will be open trial events where players will be able to play the game with the developers.
Anyone interested can pledge and show their support on Kickstarter for as low as €1, however in order to obtain a copy of the game with early access the minimum pledge is €15 for the Crafty Villager tier.
Everyone can also follow the development of the game on the official website, Twitter, Discord and Facebook.
- Online 4 versus 4 multiplayer – Challenge the established RPG status quo of heroes and villagers with your friends!
- Two teams with very unique aspects – Feel what’s like to lock those heroes with your custom made speech or feel the might of a hero as you overpower the villagers.
- Customizable characters and rooms – Customize everything, even your pets!
- Loads of traps and tools to provide the players with all they need for the ultimate Ravage! – Craft spikes, spinning blades, iron bars to reinforce the doors against the heroes. As a hero, craft bombs, weapons and lots of potions! Something most wouldn’t think they would need while visiting a villager’s house.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings ‘Mechs to the City on June 4th - April 23, 2019
- VALKYRIE PROFILE RETURNS TO STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS - April 23, 2019
- ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY: THE FATE OF ATLANTIS – EPISODE 1 IS AVAILABLE NOW - April 23, 2019